For Sale Mondraker Foxy XR - SOLD

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
Medium Mondraker Foxy XR

It’s in great condition – some new parts but it’s had so little use that the originals are all in really good nick.

The frame is in good condition – a few marks and scratches (mainly to the gold and white highlights – the black has stood the test of time really well) and no dents/dings or damage. Pivots all run free and there’s no slop anywhere.

Forks and shock work well – and all adjusters on both are fully working.

Spec as follows:

Fox 34 TALAS CTD FIT Kashima, 160mm forks
Fox Float CTD Kashima rear shock, 140mm
Crank Bros Iodine black/gold 26″ wheelset (set up tubeless)
Formula The One black/gold brakeset (nearly new)
XT 10spd shifter/mech/cassette
RaceFace Turbine cranks, 36t ring, Gammut chain device
BX Ascend dropper (nearly new)
Mondraker bars (I’ll fit new grips when I ship the bike)
Hope 50mm stem (will also inc the original Mondraker Forward Geometry 10mm stem)

This was £4k when it was new back in 2014 – the previous (original) owner had hardly ridden it, it had been a bit of a garage queen so although it’s got a few scratches to the gold/white bits on the frame it is in generally very good condition and all the parts are great – it runs really well, a lovely quiet drivetrain and the suspension is all working well – a superb bike in a great spec for a bargain price! I’ve loved owning it, but time to move on to the next one!

Happy to get it boxed up and posted if you’re far away (I’m in Cheshire)

Looking for £875

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0566.jpg
    IMG_0566.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I'm prepared to drop the price considerably if I can keep the dropper post, the pedals and the Hope stem -

I can fit a brand new Ritchey alloy seatpost and the original Mondraker stem - and get the price all the way down to £675 -

OK - changed my mind again!!!!

BACK UP FOR SALE

As per posts above, I'd be happy to sell for less with a couple of "downgrades" - new rigid seatpost, original Mondraker stem, and no pedals - you can have that spec for £650!

Back