Mojo found again

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Hey guys and new guys I’ve never met, sorry for disappearing I’ve had a lot going on the last few years, divorce, selling the house, nasty motorbike crash, changing my career to still be able to work ect and I’d dropped everything :oops:

I’m settled again, turned 40 last year and we had what will be my last child (another lassie that’s 3 now lol) I got my bike mojo back and have been messing about with modern 10 speed ect but yeah I’m needing another retro something after buying some m952 parts

Hope your all doing alright , it would be nice to get a catch up with you guys.

big.eck":30wfj1zk said:
...turned 40 last year and we had what will be my last child...
Ha, at that age I thought that was behind me too. :)

One at 45, another at 50. Then we discovered what was causing it...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G. g. g. g.g gghost!!!!

Cheers guys :oops: good to be back and life couldn’t be better just now (apart from this virus and I don’t have a Zaskar in the shed) lol

Re:

FluffyChicken":1ye7zkgv said:
Welcome home, so what you wanting to build.

Cheers, I’m looking at Gt’s again after having a quick shot on a 91 zaskar, I’ve just about finished a 2012 gt id5 50-cal as my daily for now. I’ve built my mrs an orange p7 (modern) my daughter’s have a saracen xtort and a gt aggressor, my step son/daughter have a ddg shooter and an f500 cannondale, so that’s kept me busy since January lol

I’d put pictures up if someone can remind me how to again :facepalm: I’m on an iPhone and don’t have a laptop at the moment

Back