Mavic sunset

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Re:

I'm having a bit of a build change which could result in me having a spare set of m950 hubbed 217 sunset rims available. Rear wheel sports a brand new old stock rear hub, unridden since being built. Front has a slight crack in the rim, but I have a nos spare rim too. Hub is nice and tidy too, though I do also have a nos front hub as well.

If of interest, let me know and I'll think seriously about my builds and confirm if they will end up spare.

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Re:

Heres a link to my build.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=207088&hilit=Axis

As mentioned, rear hub was replaced with a nos one (still have the box).

I'll mull over my build options and get back to you, I've recently sold a frame so have a spare wheelset I can move on to it, just need to decide if I want to change this one, as it's quite a nice build/ride as it is, just contemplating whether to retro mod the wheels and gears.

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Re:

So, rebuilt the build I linked to, quite like how its turned out so the xtr/sunset wheels can go.

£200 will get the wheels as they are (rear hub is nos and unridden since rebuild, just fitted to frame) and a nos 217 sunset rim. I also have a nos front hub (boxed) if you wanted to rebuild the front wheel completely. I could throw in some tyres too, got plenty/too many.