For Sale Massive retro MTB catalogue/brochure sale: 1989 to 2010 [UPDATE MAY '23: Gone to eBay]

Re: Massive retro MTB catalogue/brochure sale.

2001 Klein 31-page brochure, includes original stapled in price list, 27.5cm x 21.5cm.

Condition good, cover loose at one staple, price list staple has slightly damaged cover, no tears or folds but some general wear.

£25 posted.

2002 Klein 21-page brochure, 21.5cm x 21.5cm.

Condition very good, no tears or folds, slight wear to corners, general light wear to cover.

£25 posted.

Re:

Not PM'ing as per the OP request - BUT...if there is a copy of the '94 S-Works brochure in there, then I'd love to see it/own it! :cool:

For any on here that secure anything that isn't currently in the RB archive or scan section, then please take the time to scan them for the benefit of all :)

Re: Re:

Once A Hero":2gtbangg said:
For any on here that secure anything that isn't currently in the RB archive or scan section, then please take the time to scan them for the benefit of all :)

How do you get stuff into the archive?

FluffyChicken":30r78ibs said:
I see no list so why are people PMing.
PLEASE (!) do not PM before I have listed them asking for X, Y or Z etc!
?
Shimano 1993,4,5
I forget which I have, I just buy to scan to out up, if cheap enough.
Freewheels etc,
Joke, I'll wait till you get your list up.

In my defence I think the comment about not PMing was added after I’d commented

rwm1962":2mjg8e0m said:
Once A Hero":2mjg8e0m said:

How do you get stuff into the archive?
Post in the catalogues area, then I'll see it.
Always welcome to have more :)

I’ll take anything Pace related that you may have please...

Hello Max, i would like to buy your Rocky Mountain catalogues! it would help me for my current restorations! PM send to you, thank you!

Next batch coming up…

1993 Tioga Components 10-page brochure, 26cm x 21.5cm.

Condition good, bright colours, no tears or folds (light dog-earring), light general wear.

£25 posted.

1989/90? Yeti 4-page brochure, 27.5cm x 20.5cm.

-----------SOLD PENDING PAYMENT------------

Super rare survivor. Condition OK, has been folded at some point, no tears, intact, some dog-earring and general wear.

£35 posted.

Back