Marzocchi Z1 Bomber - Sourcing V brake bosses

dirttorpedo

Senior Retro Guru
So I rescued a good condition Bomber Z1 from the recycling center (guessing late 90's vintage) a few years back and would like to run them on my Zaskar, but unfortunately they have the formula disc brake tabs which are impossible to get IS adaptors for and they are missing the vbrake bosses. Any idea where I can get new bosses from? I thought they were standard, but as I've looked around it appears that there are different bolt standards used even between model years within brands.

I have 100's of them, send me your address using PM and I will post a pair to you.

Check all other parts, I might help you out in this also. 😉

Check my signature for link to Marzochi manuals also.

Attachments

• CantiSockel old.JPG
    CantiSockel old.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 3
I have 100's of them, send me your address using PM and I will post a pair to you.

Check all other parts, I might help you out in this also. 😉

Check my signature for link to Marzochi manuals also.
Hey kraeMit -

I've been building an old Kona Muni-Mula up with similar Marzocchi forks (no logo etc. had to find out what they were... thank you internet!).

Same problem as dirttorpedo - it has no bosses and neither does the internet! Do you have any more that I could have / buy?? Are there different sizes?

Thanks

Attachments

• tempImageL15mVo.png
    tempImageL15mVo.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
You can choose between the old ones or the better new ones made from stainless steal, option is this plate in the picture to configure the v-brakes springs.

Attachments

• Canti Socket + Plate XC & Bomber Z1 1080px.jpg
    Canti Socket + Plate XC & Bomber Z1 1080px.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 1
Back