Sold 1994 Marin FRS 19"

I remember from his ad's on facebook that he's not that far from me, about 40 minutes. So if he's having issues, and you can get hold of him, then I can always collect stuff for you guys and package it up so you can get it collected from me if that helped in any way at all.

Hope you get it sorted.

I remember from his ad's on facebook that he's not that far from me, about 40 minutes. So if he's having issues, and you can get hold of him, then I can always collect stuff for you guys and package it up so you can get it collected from me if that helped in any way at all.

Hope you get it sorted.
Thanks. I've given freddok his work phone number, work email and work address. Maybe he can get some success through that

After all that.
Frame still for sale. Having previously listed this for sale,I'm surprised there's still no interest!

Last edited:
Yes, you have to report a scam to the police and if the seller does not live in your country or region, I also advise you to write to the prosecutor of the court of first instance in the seller's region, or at least the equivalent in your judicial system, and file a complaint. I had asked for a full refund of the money paid, that he pays the court fees and the equivalent of this total in damages...it sounds boring, but once the complaints are filed, you just have to wait for the courts to come back...
I can never pay in family and friends option but as a matter of principle never pay in friends, you take risks...

Back