Marin Eldridge Grade 1992

domperry76

Old School Hero
For sale is an Eldridge Grade in lovely condition: the paint is pretty much A1 apart from a couple of chips and the colour still really zings. Kit is pretty much as per the catalogue with a few exceptions (saddle is not period, but in good nick; rear tyre is a cheap Z-Max clone; and grips are clear WTB models rather than the stock Marin foam examples).
Everything else:
Shifters/brakes: Shimano XT M095
Bars: Marin Lite
Stem: Marin Lite
Headset: Ritchey Logic
Cantis: DX M901
R/mech: DX short cage
F/Mech: DX
Wheels: M231 on Shimano LX. Front tyre is a Marin Rockstar
Cranks: DX MT60
Seat post - unbranded (assume it's Marin).

I'd probably make more by breaking it and selling it for parts, but would ideally like to keep it together (because it's the right thing, or something). Looking for £160ish, collection only from Dorking area (or can deliver local-ish). Size is 20.5in (c-c).

Pics here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtQvSgbr8qvXqs18KLbyl5DeCtmFXw

Typical. You wait ages for a 92 Eldridge to come along, then you find pretty much two at once.

I’ve agreed to buy another, but if that falls through for any reason, I’ll be back here!

Looks like a really nice bike. Not sure whether to say GLWS as then I lose my Plan B...

Exactly the same bike as i have but yours is in much better condition. If you decide to sell in parts i would be interested.

Re: marin eldridge

Would love to buy this for my Son.......thankfully he has the the same bike taste....is it still for sale...?..Would you be able to either box it and post to Manchester or deliver to my cousin in Watford.?

Back