For Sale Manners…

The internet is a cold sterile place, it is hard to judge a persons character and intentions through a simple post, i agree though a simple please and or thank you can help, though i have met people who are full of please and thank you's and were quite cold in person, also have met some who dont type more than a line who were very warm and pleasant in person. Plenty of times i had preconceived ideas of of a persons nature before meeting them only to be caught off-guard when face to face.

The internet is a cold sterile place, it is hard to judge a persons character and intentions through a simple post, i agree though a simple please and or thank you can help, though i have met people who are full of please and thank you's and were quite cold in person, also have met some who dont type more than a line who were very warm and pleasant in person. Plenty of times i had preconceived ideas of of a persons nature before meeting them only to be caught off-guard when face to face.
Well that's Tinder for you.

Couldn’t agree more with all sentiments

No one should feel reluctant though to pick people up on it , not feel offended for being reminded.

Early on in joining this community someone had to ask me whether the items I had bought from them had arrived safely. I felt bad for not doing it myself. It wasn’t intentional, just that we all get wrapped up on other things.

That has stayed with me though and now I try my best to make sure everyone gets the manners they deserve.

I have no time or patience for people who can’t be bothered to construct a sentence or be polite, and as others here have said; I’ll sell my bikes and parts to the people who can.
Ha!
I’m a little more tolerant, I’d just like folks to acknowledge it if I help them out. I find the overwhelming majority of folks do which is why is stands out so much when they don’t.

Back