Manitou fs 1996 Xtr m900 finished pictures on pg4

Would it cost much to get the cranks re-anodised?
Regardless would love to see the finished bike!

Any thoughts about the saddle?

ibbz said:

Not 100% sure, there's been talk on here recently about Acorn think they are in Bristol, just up the road from me.

Waiting on the xlite to arrive, got a feeling it will be better suited to this build. I'll have to wait for it to arrive to be sure

This looks rather epic .........just a heads up ...custom Kanz online do transparent areosol sprays for candy flakes that’s are in a multitude of colours and transparent ....worth a look .........ps want them blades wheels ..hell i want the bike

37tattoos":251ouqch said:
This looks rather epic .........just a heads up ...custom Kanz online do transparent areosol sprays for candy flakes that’s are in a multitude of colours and transparent ....worth a look .........ps want them blades wheels ..hell i want the bike
Thanks for that, I've messaged you about custom kanz.
Something about 90's Manitous isn't there. And especially Spengle wheels

Magpiegifts":3p5wkl3v said:
ibbz":3p5wkl3v said:

Not 100% sure, there's been talk on here recently about Acorn think they are in Bristol, just up the road from me.

acorn are in Sandhurst - they will do a cracking job and wont be much more than 30quid

done heaps of stuff for me

Thought I'd give a an update on the manitou. I had a change of heart and decided to drop some of the bling on this build and kit it out with quality it deserves. So out with kooka and tech lite and in with full m900 😎 20210516_125759.jpg
Kept the Spengles as I loved them as a youngen. They are not everyone's cup of tea 🍵 but you have to admit that they are definitely Iconic 😎😎 20210516_125944.jpg
Found some Xtr grey cables on eBay, happy days..... But as it's a 96 model the M3 forks don't really mix, so I'm on the hunt for some manitou efc forks and then I think it will be finished. You know what I mean as they are never really "finished" are they?😉
20210516_125835.jpg 20210516_125821.jpg 20210516_130118.jpg

And the grips are lock on which don't work well with the brifters so as you can see they are locked on a few inches further down the bar. But it's only temporary

Back