Man caves

Re:

Mine needs some work .....

news_4118.jpg

That's holding the felt on ... :LOL:

Joking aside, there are some very nice garages / man caves in the UK but compared to over the pond, there pretty small ...

Big, well furnished ones (with three ti bikes, a big truck and loads of spare space :LOL:) are pretty slim on the ground ... :LOL:

I am currently trying to make best use of my garage space (i.e. Trying to cram everything in) :LOL:

This was the start with my detailing kit :

Yes, that's a wall on each side - that's as wide as mine gets ... :LOL:

WD :D

Why would anyone leave their bikes in a garage?

Confuses the hell out of me........

Mine is air conditioned and has an alarm with cameras. Also the wife says there is no way thirteen bikes are going in the house.

WD, I like how organized yours is it gives me some ideas.

@ addicted : Thanks ! It's more so now, it has to be due to lack of space !

Buckets are slung from the roof.
Henry sits where the buckets were.
More tools on the shelf.
Tool boxes on top of bench, with pens, rulers, tie wraps etc in organisers.
I've used a quarter of my side wall space for roofrack, frames and BMX kit etc.
I have my 'materials' (mostly stainless) under the bench and slung from the roof.
Two electric blow heaters are under the bench.
Two wall mounted extinguishers.

I have a matching hardwood shelf to put over the bench (brackets are ready for powder) for my oils and car lubes etc.

Lighting is pretty good, I think I have seven bulbs down each side. I want some good bench lighting though - that will probably go under the shelf.

It's un heated (other than the blow heaters but there for me rather than the garage) but it does have a dehumidifier which pumps to an external drain :D

WD :D

I like dazdc5's - it has character!

and why does everyone in the states need such a large vehicle???? what is the point???

Back