Wanted Looking for parts Hope old DH4 or Enduro 4 lever cap!

Grainde

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone,

New here from UK used to race DH when I lived in CH many moons ago.

I still have a fair bit of old gear lying around so I though I'd rebuild a polygon FR2000 (this was a custom hand made Polgon frame and apparently only 5 were ever made) and my old GT LTS (6061 frame and still going strong!). The GT was actually my first DH bike from 1999! I'll probably put my old Polygon DH frame up for sale at some point, and possibly one of my forks. I have a 2002 Shiver DH, 2002 Super T and a 2000 Z1 CR. Im currently debating whether the FR will get the Shiver, or the Super T and the LTS the super T, or Z1... ;)

Anyway I have a couple of DH4 brakes, but one is missing the top cap for the master cylinder on the levers. Would any one have a cap spare that they could sell?
Alternatively, I could just upgrade the levers, if someone wanted to sell a pair that would be suitable?

I'm also looking for a 5 hole disc 185 mm to fit a BigUn hub and either an E4, or DH4 caliper ie Im looking for a disc with a thin top section. I can also offer an exchange I have a 185 5 hole C2 disc if someone needed one of those. I could run the current disc with it, but it might look a bit odd.

Thanks for your help and ATB!

Last edited:
I have some DH4's I may sell both are full brakes with braided hoses and are number 3 callipers I have discs too but they are 6 hole

Back