Looking for a project 18/19/20" frame. *SORTED* Thanks!

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all.

Looking for a project! Ideally structurally sound but a proper project....paint needed, decals needed, wheels building, parts restoring etc...

Always fancied having a go at replicating Marin Zolatone paint.....so a 89/90/91 team/pine mountain/ eldridge would be good.

Open to ideas such as Stumpies/ Kona's / Dynatech's etc... frames/complete bikes/ unfinished projects.

My current projects have all been finished and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from not having anything in the pipeline!

Top budget of £100 please. Can collect within a reasonable distance of Leicestershire- if your further afield, would have to be willing to box and post/courier.

What Have You?

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Re:

I may have just the thing. 1990 I think, Specialized StumpJumper in white with red decals.it needs a respray.

It’s a 19” I think, and has currently a good FAG bottom bracket, original headset and forks. I have a new bb cable routing doo dah and also the rear brake cable thingy that the seat bolt goes through and possibly the original seat post. Other parts can be supplied including a wheelset where the front wheel needs rebuilding etc etc.

PM me for more details and photos.

Re: Re:

development_cycle":30sodlly said:
I may have just the thing. 1990 I think, Specialized StumpJumper in white with red decals.it needs a respray.

It’s a 19” I think, and has currently a good FAG bottom bracket, original headset and forks. I have a new bb cable routing doo dah and also the rear brake cable thingy that the seat bolt goes through and possibly the original seat post. Other parts can be supplied including a wheelset where the front wheel needs rebuilding etc etc.

PM me for more details and photos.

Sounds good. PM sent for pictures.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Re:

I see you were iterested in the Marin Ben? I was too when it was first listed and at the time someone was offering a 91 Team as well so might be worth looking back?

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":2m3uzlem said:
I see you were iterested in the Marin Ben? I was too when it was first listed and at the time someone was offering a 91 Team as well so might be worth looking back?

Cheers Ed. Scoping out for a project really..... the Marin seemed up my street for what I wanted to do if it was available.

The offer from development_cycle has has floated my boat so far....but always keen to keep my eye out for other projects.... Especially if it's an Early aluminium "O" in 17" size! ;)

boy"O"boy

Re: Looking for a project 18/19/20" frame. WHY?

1992 Orange Prestige? Need to check size though.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back