Look Mi90 quad butted - original - Full Campag £799

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Advertised for £1199 but offered £799 to watchers.
It’s a lovely condition bike - 18”. I’ve been tempted but not sure whether it’ll be too big for me and wasn’t sure whether it’s value would be in that ballpark and should be cheaper. £799 still a lot of cash

Parts alone are worth quite a bit - but bike seems to be totally original bar the tyres and possibly the saddle.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254714223290

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

£1200 :LOL:

Its not like its dripping in top end Campy.The Olympus groupset is lower end stuff with the plastic levers and the bullets are shite, having said that its in great condition and got to be worth £600 maybe?

Re: Re:

player":29qdczk3 said:
£1200 :LOL:

Its not like its dripping in top end Campy.The Olympus groupset is lower end stuff with the plastic levers and the bullets are shite, having said that its in great condition and got to be worth £600 maybe?
My thoughts pretty much - it’s almost original, but £799 is too much - I was thinking around £500 + but I doubt he’d sell for that- he’ll continue to have it on sale for several months yet.
Personally I’d have bought it for the (lovely) frame and sold the parts if I were to buy it - (if ever)

Re: Re:

jonnymcenroe":2l2bvujk said:
My friend bought a NOS one a couple years ago for 650CAD

➡️
That’s currently about £380 so I guess a £400 region for NOS full bike is a bargain!
I’m considering a carbon Mi90. Which I’ve been told is the same frame as John Tomacs Raleigh

Apparently it's had cables changed, where needed and checked by a mechanic, yet in the picture the cable to the rear derailleur is missing :).

Rank_21":1j04qwpm said:
Apparently it's had cables changed, where needed and checked by a mechanic, yet in the picture the cable to the rear derailleur is missing :).
:LOL: :LOL: Also has a modern saddle??

ibbz":2lb53krp said:
Rank_21":2lb53krp said:
:LOL: :LOL: Also has a modern saddle??

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68950&start=10 was just looking at this old post. They bought it for 20 quid. Lol and it sold for 200 on ebay in 2009.. Maybe offer them cash in hand for 700? :roll: just need to make a trip to lovely sheffield.

buy it for the bits and ditch the frame, 300 to 400

sinnerman":3u071jr4 said:
buy it for the bits and ditch the frame, 300 to 400
You don’t think the frame’s worth any time?

Back