Loads of stuff to go

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have a lot of bike parts plus a couple of frames that need to go this week or will get thrown away, as I leave next Monday.

Ideally, if someone could take the whole lot and dispose of whatever they didn't need/want, that would be best, but if there are any particular things people want then that would be acceptable. If I get time, I will list some of the things here, but it's mainly 3 or 4 boxes of parts, plus a helmet, then two, maybe three of my frames and possibly some nice wheels.

Where are you chum. In in northest North Yorkshire these days. And what you got. Can’t resist. And I’d offer up what I didn’t need.

The History Man":1bx9leba said:
Where are you chum. In in northest North Yorkshire these days. And what you got. Can’t resist. And I’d offer up what I didn’t need.

I'm in Cottingham, just outside Hull. There's a box of random stuff, some of which might not be worth keeping, but including plenty of complete stuff like brake sets etc. There's an unidentified lugged frame, probably my GT Corrado frame (details in the Richter 8.0 thread). A pair of Ritchey Z-Max (more recent) a nice DX wheelset with Michelin tyres, probably most of a black LX groupset, in usuable but not perfect condition, lots of bottom brackets and headsets, many of which might want throwing away, but some might be worth keeping. Also, an unidentified frame and forks and a 700C Campagnolo wheelset, which if someone wants to buy they can have them, but otherwise I will probably add them to my storage.

Re: Re:

marc two tone":2kczo3v5 said:
Jumble on Sunday will. Cottingham
Bring it along and I will shove it all in my boot.

Hi Marc,

I would, but given it's the day before I leave, I am not sure whether I'd have time and also I don't have a car so it would take me a few trips to carry it all across Cottingham. If someone wants to pick it up before or after I could arrange to be at my house though.

kingoffootball":vwqv8a5w said:
The History Man":vwqv8a5w said:

I'm in Cottingham, just outside Hull. There's a box of random stuff, some of which might not be worth keeping, but including plenty of complete stuff like brake sets etc. There's an unidentified lugged frame, probably my GT Corrado frame (details in the Richter 8.0 thread). A pair of Ritchey Z-Max (more recent) a nice DX wheelset with Michelin tyres, probably most of a black LX groupset, in usuable but not perfect condition, lots of bottom brackets and headsets, many of which might want throwing away, but some might be worth keeping. Also, an unidentified frame and forks and a 700C Campagnolo wheelset, which if someone wants to buy they can have them, but otherwise I will probably add them to my storage.
What do you want for it all bar the campag road wheels?

The History Man":38orjg98 said:
What do you want for it all bar the campag road wheels?

Apart from the Campag wheels and the unidentified frameset, the deal is that it's all free if collected as one lot, on the basis that the nice things balance out the stuff you just end up throwing away.

Latest posts

Back