LiteSpeed Sewanee FS Gravel Build

Campagman

Dirt Disciple
Frame from Ebay last year, no forks, I was watching it out of interest and was made a offer which after a bit more haggling ended in its purchase. Did nothing with it for a while, then started finding a few bits.
Forks were a challenge as needed a long steer tube. The FSA stem helped as on 35mm deep. Also lowest stack height headset I could find.
Collected the Hope cranks, RX calliper and wheels over a few months and initially a set of new GRX 400 shifters and rear mech.....to at least allow a build to be done.

Once built and ridden a few times and having decided it was good to keep I eventually found a used set of Campag Potenza hydraulic shifters (no hoses) and a bit of work using Magura hoses and o-rings they worked with the Hope RX callipers. Left shifter is available for a dropper post in due course as only single front ring.

Gearing is 32 front, 11-34 using a Shimano cassette to fit the Hope free hub and Centaur rear mech at back, bit low for road riding but rolls nicely on the 2.1" tubeless tyres. Travel is nominally 90 mm front and back
Working on mudguard/ass-saver solution.

I do now have a set of GRX400 10 speed levers and unused Shimano callipers to sell but the LH lever leaked, needs a new 'bladder' by the look of it as brake fluid leaking from breather hole!

5D4DD1E9-BD86-40B7-B84C-83D15D027E2E.jpeg
BF014F1A-A48C-4520-BFD4-FF212F1E88FB.jpeg

Hi there, I like your build....

BUT you are in the wrong section!

Tel the mods to move you to the younger class
1998 - - >

Back