Litepeed Unicoi Titanium Soft-tail 2002 SOLD

2manybikes

Old School Hero
Hi,

I'm selling my litepeed Unicoi, and have nicked the description from my eBay advert below and there are pictures there too. If you add http before the following you should get there:

://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Litespeed-Unicoi-Titanium-MTB-Frame-/110716468644?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item19c7373da4

I am asking £600 on eBay, but here I'm happy to take £550 posted, or even less if you're prepared to collect.

For slightly reluctant sale is my 2002 Litepeed Unicoi Titanium soft tail frame. I simply have too many bikes and this wasn't getting any use.
As you probably know, it's a very well made 3Al/2.5V Titanium frame with very tidy welds. The condition is good with only a few scuffs here and there, but no dents or cracks. The threads are all perfectly clean and the rear shock (Rock Shox SID XC) still holds air.
The frame is a soft tail with 1" of rear travel courtesy of the SID rear shock and the flex of the titanium chainstays.
It's disk and V-brake compatible. I will include both the Litespeed disk mount and the brake bosses with the frame, as well as the Hope hose guides that are in the frame currently.
Also included is the Litespeed seat collar and a Cane Creek headset with some life left.

The frame is a size M/L if I recall correctly, and measures as follows:
Seat tube length: 17.5" C/C or 19" C/T
Top Tube length: 22.5" C/C
Headtube length: 4" approx.

The frame takes a 27.2 mm seatpost and a 1 1/8 headset

Attachments

• IMGP2875 comp.jpg
    IMGP2875 comp.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,017
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Found one of these in the backroom of my LBS sans rear shock about 6 months ago... This exact model. Picked it up cheap, since the owner was convinced I wouldn't find a rear shock for it anymore...

Cane Creek to the rescue, and I have a new bike in the stable. Absolutely loving it! Good luck with the sale!

Rodti":31p114g8 said:
Found one of these in the backroom of my LBS sans rear shock about 6 months ago... This exact model. Picked it up cheap, since the owner was convinced I wouldn't find a rear shock for it anymore...

Cane Creek to the rescue, and I have a new bike in the stable. Absolutely loving it! Good luck with the sale!

Good little story :D one should always be aware!

and happy sales with that nice frame!

Latest posts

Back