Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
As it says on the tin…

Let’s get some rides organised!

Ideas and thoughts welcome below

I don’t always have weekends off with work but I’m sure we can work round that and sort something out when I’m not working

So, who’s up for it?

that looks good Matthews, I’m a possible for that, might be on a modern, or maybe even gravel bike if it’s retro friendly it should be gravel bike friendly too?

Andy I'd bring a modern , most of the rest of us will be , If you are planning on camping I need to know the week before as I'm paying for the camping as a block invoice and need to give the pub details , if you do Farcebook most of the chat and organising has been done on there (search for Retrobike Yorkshire and North and request to join then I'll add you ), it's more of a boozy weekend than a hardened ride but the 15 is miles on Sat aft involves 5 pubs but even if you don't drink it's an entertaining route .

Couldn’t find the group on facebook

I would probably just show for the ride, it it starts at 1pm then I’d have enough time to head up towards Pickering (assuming it’s that cropton, near Pickering) on the day

North east Lincolnshire, Marc
Same as before cheif, great.
I'm stuck here in leeds as I'm nay arsed to do a full day-er anywhere nowadays. But anyone from any region can join me on my turf, for 13 miles of varied and interesting terra. Just pm me, I will accommodate anyone, on an old bike.😉

Back