Kona Titanium Frame Serial Numbers - List on Page 9:

Pipmeister

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Okay, busy busy again, with two significant additions to the list.

Firstly a 1999 King Kahuna with the Orange Painted Head Tube, which is great to see.

Secondly, another example of the somewhat rare 1996 King Kahuna. It looks a bit odd with genuine Factory 1999 Hei Hei Decals, although I do like the Go Faster Decal font.

Pip

Mortonm

Kona Fan
Okay, busy busy again, with two significant additions to the list.

Firstly a 1999 King Kahuna with the Orange Painted Head Tube, which is great to see.

Secondly, another example of the somewhat rare 1996 King Kahuna. It looks a bit odd with genuine Factory 1999 Hei Hei Decals, although I do like the Go Faster Decal font.

Pip
Do we have any pics of the 96 ? Of particular interest to me right now of course.

Pipmeister

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello and welcome to Retrobike.

Thank you very much for the picture of this 1999 King Kahuna. It's good to see complete Decals on the frame.

Is the frame yours, and are you willing to post a picture of the Serial Number, as I would like to add it as a confirmed entry to the Kona Titanium Serial Number List?

Pip.

Rahkne

Retro Newbie
C5968732-F04E-4ECD-91C1-38E6A672E272.jpegOf course! Yes it’s mine, for now. I just put it up for sale. The stickers are in good condition, unfortunately the top tube sticker has sections rubbed off.

Pipmeister

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Good man - thank you very much. This all helps with compiling the Kona Titanium Serial Number list.

I will update the List to a confirmed entry in a while.

Cheers,

Pip

freefall79

Dirt Disciple
Good man - thank you very much. This all helps with compiling the Kona Titanium Serial Number list.

I will update the List to a confirmed entry in a while.

Cheers,

Pip
Maybe wait until after the weekend. By then I will have taken a picture of the serial of my 1997 20“ Hei Hei.
Maybe the # is already registered, though, since I had bought off a nice and knowledgable guy in the UK.

Would the serial of a 1995 20“ DBR Axis TT be interesting as well?

Cheers, Thomas

Pipmeister

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi Thomas, yes please do add a picture of the Serial Number of your 1997 20" Hei Hei, and some pictures of the frame as well. We only have two 20" 1997 frames currently listed. Perhaps you would like to start your own thread in the "Reader's MTBs --> 1997" section.

"Would the serial of a 1995 20“ DBR Axis TT be interesting as well?" I would only document that for my own records as I believe they were welded by Titanium Sports Technologies who also built the Kona Titanium frames. I'm not sure if there is a DBR owners thread on this site.

Pip.