Wanted Kona project 2 forks 1 1/8”,163mm bronze and 120mm velocity stem 1 1/8” in bronze

sam_shelton

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I am after a set of Kona project 2 forks for a 95 Kona Cinder Cone. It is a 19” frame so I need 163mm steerer length and 1 1/8”. Also after a matching velocity stem 120mm for 1 1/8”. Does anyone have either of these spare and consider selling?

thanks,
Sam

Hi Sam,

I have a 95 fire mountain whole bike. It has a stuck post. Right colour forks snd stem but I’ll measure the head tube as it’s a smaller size, 17” I think. I’m in south London if you’re interested in the whole bike.

Thanks, if it has the right length steerer then I would be interested. If it is 17” then it might be a bit short. Could you message some pics?

Hi Sam, I have both the items that you're after. Been sitting on them for a while now, I'd be happy to let them go.

Hi Sam, I have both the items that you're after. Been sitting on them for a while now, I'd be happy to let them go.
Thanks a lot, let me know how much you want for them and I can PayPal you.

I am relatively new here and not sure whether I can actually do private messages yet.
1 more post. ;)

Welcome, by the way.

1 more post. ;)

Welcome, by the way.
Thanks Raging_Bulls, looking forward to contributing, I have a few retrobikes!

Hi,

I am after a set of Kona project 2 forks for a 95 Kona Cinder Cone. It is a 19” frame so I need 163mm steerer length and 1 1/8”. Also after a matching velocity stem 120mm for 1 1/8”. Does anyone have either of these spare and consider selling?

thanks,
Sam
Hi,
I have a 96 Cinder Cone and looking for exactly the same thing, velocity stem and project 2's for a 19 inch frame.
If sam has got his now and anyone who replied still has them to sell, I would be keen.

Back