Kona P2 fork and 170 mm crankset wanted

magas

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Morning,

sold the last days the girls 24" bike, as she outgrow it. Now going to build for her a small 97 Lava Dome which I have since some times waiting to be build for her. Most of the parts are sitting in my shed for the build, but missing some vital stuff for it.

As per title I'm looking for a Kona P2 fork in 1 1/8" ahead - steerer could be short as the steerer tube of the Lava Dome is just 90 mm.

Also looking for a nice crankset in 170 mm. Silver and slim and compact would be fine; f.e. Sugino Impel

cheers,
Martin

Hi, I have a 1/18th " threaded P2 fork which has been powder coated black recently and never fitted. It also comes with the original decals supplied by Gil M, but not fitted either. I also have the matching Velocity stem again powder coated and decals.

Let me know if you are interested.

Phil

Hi Phil,

thanks for offering me your P2. Unfortunatly I'm looking for a Ahead one, only. Reason for that is, that I allready have a threaded P2 for the frame, but as its a very small one (daughter's 10 years of age) and the frame steerer tube is only 9 cm , I would have to cut my exsisting P2 and recut a new thread, but I want to use that P2 again for a larger size Kona frame, but the fork steerer would be to short than :( Its not recommanded to space up a threaded fork, I heard, but I would overcome that problem with an Ahead steerer. Also the availablility of headset's and stems on the marked is much better for Ahead fork.

Yes threaded parts are difficult to find, thats why i moved accross to ahead on my explosif build. Just thoughtvd offer in case it helped

Back