Kona Misser replica 1997

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
I really, really wasn't looking for a new project other than the infamous 97 Kapu. The stable is full and I'm riding them regularly.

But the universe came forward with an opportunity that was too powerful to ignore and you ignore the universe at your peril.

So in true RB fashion, what should be in my hands tomorrow morning? Let's keep it clean eh? :LOL:

The first correct answer wins a Kona sticker - for real, you really will :D <those that know, no cheating>

One thing I can promise is plenty of stories, theories and hopefully, some fact-checking and setting the record straight tales.

p4pb10294686.jpg

Last edited:
Re:

I’d guess it’s one of the Hei Heis painted to match the Columbus Explosifs to get around the sponsors.

Re: Re:

iveto1983":3dqfunc9 said:
I’d guess it’s one of the Hei Heis painted to match the Columbus Explosifs to get around the sponsors.

That would be spectacular but no, it's not one of them.

Roland1.jpg

Re: --- !new project alert! ---

I haven’t got a clue....... but I’ve got nowt else on...

Re:

Hmm, an early “Altitude” Hot, like mine, but you’re going to suggest they’re made by Teesdale, not Altitude?

Re: Re:

iveto1983":2wa6u2qx said:
Hmm, an early “Altitude” Hot, like mine, but you’re going to suggest they’re made by Teesdale, not Altitude?

:LOL: Nice idea. Quite happy with my Hot so nope.

n0NpuM.jpg

Back