Kona Misser replica 1997

Re: --- !new project alert! ---

mk one":1p6yaz2u said:
I should imagine it will be something rare to get Als attention, maybe from 1997 and probably 19", but they are just pure guesses :LOL:

Spooky! How'd you work that out dude? ;-)

Re: Re:

al-onestare":2ogr91ud said:
iveto1983":2ogr91ud said:
Worth a shout...

Custom cruiser with the ti P2?

Another great bike. Another miss I'm afraid :LOL: ;)

<frantically looks on file for a pic>

If you do find one, please post it. I saw it at the time in an advert or catalog and then haven’t seen a pic since. Do we think they actually made any?

Turner Misser Replica?

iveto1983":1mjkk5li said:
al-onestare":1mjkk5li said:
iveto1983":1mjkk5li said:
Worth a shout...

If you do find one, please post it. I saw it at the time in an advert or catalog and then haven’t seen a pic since. Do we think they actually made any?

Turner Misser Replica?

Oh they made them, a couple of the staff at Bellingham have them. I'll dig out the picture I have.

Congratulations! You win - yep, the infamous and famous Misser replica. I picked it up about an hour ago.

Re:

Nice one, on both counts!

It’s great to hear that the Kona staff are still passionate about the old bikes as well.

al-onestare":1sxnwzft said:
iveto1983":1sxnwzft said:
Worth a shout...

Phew, here we go!

cruisers.jpg

Re:

More details including how and where this came from to come. In the meantime here's some early shots before any clean-up and strip-down.

6x9GsA.jpg

VM2Hqv.jpg

KpejDy.jpg

IYdIzy.jpg

k4RPfW.jpg

ud5QiP.jpg

GTn0Pt.jpg

It's gonna be one hell of a restoration and build.

:cool: now that was a suprise, if i had named every model of Kona i probably wouldnt have said this due to it being a DH bike :)

I love DH, Turners and Kona's. Can remember watching these race back in the day and still regret not buying one the other year when a member on here had 2 for sale.

Really looking forward to this :cool:

mk one":3mwb5zuz said:
:cool: now that was a suprise, if i had named every model of Kona i probably wouldnt have said this due to it being a DH bike :)

I love DH, Turners and Kona's. Can remember watching these race back in the day and still regret not buying one the other year when a member on here had 2 for sale.

Really looking forward to this :cool:

Nice one dude. Your memories will come in most handy as we pull this together.

Back