Kona A'ha 1997

:cool: i think the black chainring helps more than anything, the red one clashed a bit.

Got to love a single-speed, next thing to do is lose the front brake, for an even simpler more fun ride :)

Certainly need a front brake around these hills now 🤣

The all purpose gravel-not-gravel bike was first class today. Flippin' bumpy thanks to our four legged hoofed friends, but capable as ever.

LK5XUE.jpg

working on my own '97 stars and bars upgrade.....having trouble finding a brake cable hanger to use with the Project 2 forks. can i ask what you have in your photos? can't make out the manufacturer. having trouble finding anything like it. any suggestions? thanks.

working on my own '97 stars and bars upgrade.....having trouble finding a brake cable hanger to use with the Project 2 forks. can i ask what you have in your photos? can't make out the manufacturer. having trouble finding anything like it. any suggestions? thanks.

That's the standard Kona P2 hanger but there are plenty of others that will do the job if you're not fussy. Maybe try a Tektro one here

That trig point/cairn. Is it above Penzance over towards Lanyon Quoit?

Mounts Bay looking south-east towards Marazion. Lanyon Quoit is way behind-left as the pictures are taken. If you mean the pictures in May, it's way off to the East, that's taken at Carn Kenidjack looking south to Lands End.

Back