For Sale Kona A´Ha Stars N bars Klunker/Cruiser

ErikFive

Retro Guru
Due to to many bikes, something has to go. This is a rather rare bird even though you see some of them. But I guess cruisers werent the top of the list of what people wanted in 1997. This was the only one the Norwegian importer imported of these. I bought it three years ago and put it in the summerhouse. I have probably taken 4 rides of 2km since then. I changed the pressed bearings in the BB, new chain, new cables, tires, tubes and probably some more. Use seat post with shim, King Patriot headset. MX bars with BMX stem. See pics. Size is 18" from senter BB to top seattube. Which is how Kona usually measures their bikes. Top tube is 57cm senter/senter. The bike has been used and is not mint, but no really bad areas og dents etc. But paint chips etc. On of the Curve brakes is missing the faster on the cable, but it is rigged so it works. See pics. Left brake rear.

Due to Covid we have a lockdown at this moment. I need to get a box for shipping, but the bike shops are closed. So it might take 14 days for me to ship if from when it is sold, but I will fix a box. But please be patient.

Pref sold as a complete bike. Original crank, frame, wheelset and brakes. Levers was curve, but it only had one brake lever when I got it. So the levers are not original.

Asking 650EUR for the complete bike net. Shipping to Europe is 46EUR tracked and insured.

I can of course provide more pics.

IMG_4231.jpg IMG_4232.jpg IMG_4233.jpg IMG_4234.jpg IMG_4235.jpg IMG_4237.jpg IMG_4238.jpg IMG_4239.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4240.jpg
    IMG_4240.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 10
Someone had a wanted ad up the other day for one of these.

Latest posts

Back