Kona 19" Hei Hei Titanium 1999 - £700 - SOLD.

saladodger

Retro Guru
Here goes, my first RB sale....bought loads, never sold, until now....

1999 Kona Hei Hei, Size 19", MZ Bam 2 forks, Mavic rims on XT hubs, XT spec throughout mainly M750, non-period charge saddle and brand new Schwalbe tyres. Pic'd with USE Sumo post (25mm with 27mm shim) but buyer can choose between this or the pictured XT post (27mm no shim required).

Lovely example - only 'damage' I could find was a slight decal loss due to standover rub - see pics.

Located in South Yorkshire. Will courier but only with adequate insurance. Cash is ok if collecting or PayPal goods (buyer to pay the 3.4% fees on top of agreed price). I travel York quite a bit if that may help.

Had no idea how to price this having seen frames alone go for £500 so how does £850ono sound? I know there are many Kona experts on these here forums so please feel free to advise if I am being overly optimistic.

Pics here:

http://www.pinkbike.com/u/saladodger/al ... -Hei-1999/

Re: Kona 19" Hei Hei Titanium 1999

Soooooooooooooooooooo much want!
I´m sad that the frame is a litle bit too big for me :(
GLWS

Always happy to listen to reasoned advice......

£750ono

PS. If at all troubled by my lack of selling on here please note I have 2500+ feedback on the bay. Currently selling my grey medium Cove Hustler frame on there if you want to confirm.

Definitely. As confirmation i measured it again. It is 490mm or 19.25 inches from centre of crank to top of seat tube.

Then he be an evil and false god and shallt be thrown into satans feiry pit for all eternity.

....good job i suppose as it is my size.

Re:

No ceramic brake surface here - just ordinary "CD" anodized grey version, yet nice.
Ceramic coating on the brake surface looks blue-greyish and doesn't quite match the CD anodized grey, which is much warmer in color - Plus there's always an extra "Ceramic" sticker

Member Godwin_Austen might be very interested in this. Nice frame - Good luck!

Re:

Cheers for the heads-up. Had assumed simply because they are really dark and feel/look diff to most rims I've seen. Reference to ceramic therefore removed.

Latest posts

Back