Klein?

Re:

I was looking at this. Though a respray I actually like the colours.
I was presuming it was a Pulse.

Re: Re:

Chris D":3dvq8nk8 said:
No, it's an Attitude, it says so on the frame. :roll:

Re: Re:

Hotwheels.":3pvjre0j said:
Chris D":3pvjre0j said:

Because I ain't an expert i am now not sure if you are being serious or taking the & £## out of me.

It's a big mystery to me, this one. I'm commenting so that someone more expert than me can solve it. The bottom bracket and stays are 100% Klein, with all that lovely square-to-round profile change going on. But the top half - top tube and head tube especially - doesn't look anything like a Klein. The welds are all wrong. Crashed and repaired, possibly?? That would explain the respray...

adroitstif":lpjzlinm said:
It's a big mystery to me, this one. I'm commenting so that someone more expert than me can solve it. The bottom bracket and stays are 100% Klein, with all that lovely square-to-round profile change going on. But the top half - top tube and head tube especially - doesn't look anything like a Klein. The welds are all wrong. Crashed and repaired, possibly?? That would explain the respray...

That is sort of along the lines I was working. The rear stays and box sections look exactly like my pair if Attitudes but the headtube looks a lot more basic. I should have googled the late '90's Pulse but I did not. I jtst guessed as that was the cheapest Klein I could think of.

Chris D":35gy176r said:
Hotwheels.":35gy176r said:
Chris D":35gy176r said:

Because I ain't an expert i am now not sure if you are being serious or taking the & £## out of me.

I was taking the p*ss out of the seller bud, for trying to pass it off as an Attitude...you of course were right, it’s a Pulse. :)

Back