Kenwood KR-A4050 Home Amplifier/Reciever With Remote

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Kenwood KR-A4050 Amplifier and fm/am reciever. in Fully working order

remote included. its a kenwood multi remote so it should control certain other kenwood seperates

the amp has a nice, rich sound with variable bass/treble control and loudness etc

the amp is in fantastic condition, theres not a scratch on it. other photos and dimensions of this model should be available on google

power is 120watts

please note that the speakers are not included

asking £50 + postage:£10 or collection from bristol

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKooE0fiLSu(lBNcP9HbQng~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqEOKooE0fiLSu(lBNcP9HbQng~~_12.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 358
  • amp.JPG
    amp.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 308
Kenwood KR-A4050 Amplifier and fm/am reciever. in Fully working order

remote included. its a kenwood multi remote so it should control certain other kenwood seperates

the amp has a nice, rich sound with variable bass/treble control and loudness etc

the amp is in fantastic condition, theres not a scratch on it. other photos and dimensions of this model should be available on google

power is 120watts

please note that the speakers are not included

asking £50 + postage:£10 or collection from bristol
Yea im not good on here and i hope im in the right place im looking for that KR-A4050 kenwood stereo but i seen what you said about having the remote and its in perfect shape but i never seen anywhere how much for it and i do have a question id like to ask you ive got a 7 piece system and my control amp went out and i cant find one ,is this pretty much the same thing because my control amp is where everything plugs into it like this one of your but the control amp does have a volume knob on it but the tuner on mine doesnt have a volume knob so you must have a similar setup as me do you believe this one of your can an will work for me on mine ?

Yea im not good on here and i hope im in the right place im looking for that KR-A4050 kenwood stereo but i seen what you said about having the remote and its in perfect shape but i never seen anywhere how much for it and i do have a question id like to ask you ive got a 7 piece system and my control amp went out and i cant find one ,is this pretty much the same thing because my control amp is where everything plugs into it like this one of your but the control amp does have a volume knob on it but the tuner on mine doesnt have a volume knob so you must have a similar setup as me do you believe this one of your can an will work for me on mine ?
Hi sorry but this post is well over 11 years old so it sold a very long time ago

Sean

Back