I am back sorry it’s taken far too long let explain

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Morning all,

As some may know I lived on Retrobike up until about 2013 then it became very sporadic at that time I was spiralling into a mental health black hole, my fiancé had left me my job and the industry I worked in was falling apart and just sucking it up and trying to be positive. Unfortunately I couldn’t keep going and ended up setting my bike shop and have been ploughing my time and money into that which is slowly growing to a point.

But in the last 7 years I have gotten my self debt free meet a new lady who I’m marrying this year in November and work full time in a vape shop and run my bike shop on my days off and evenings. And also in a position to come back and chant crap about the good old days of mountain biking :LOL:

Feels good to be back and not living a life of constant worry and anxiety

Welcome back and congrats on the new life :D!
Sometimes it's good to look back at the past only for the beautiful bikes that were manufactured back then..

Gotta be said it was tough going £32,000 of debt all paid back in full Without missing a payment was hard going but so glad to be free of all that now. And have an other half to likes me for me this one understands and appreciates the weirdness:LOL: fingers crossed once the wedding stuff is sorted we will both be coming out to a few meets as well got the go ahead to start collecting as long as it’s sensible

Re:

I hope your life is futurely fruitful. All experience is valuable. Onwards and forwards into a new adventure.

Selling anything?

Welcome back even though I'm pretty new here . Been through black times myself with divorce & money woes but life can certainly be better 2nd time round. Me & partner of 14 years are getting hitched this year sometime. Weddings can cost a fortune but ours will cost less than a set of Hope brake pads!

Good luck in your life's new chapter. ;)

sup dude, you coming to mayhem?

and welcome back, nowts changed but were retro as well as the bikes now haha

Back