Huge sale-bars,posts,saddles,stems,brakes,carbon,ti etc

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Since I joined this site I've been buying parts in a frenzy, with no clear direction as to builds. I've taken a step back, planned my builds, and now have an absolute ton of parts that I won't be needing.

I've got pics of everything listed should you want them, too many to add at the moment, but I will upload as/when I get the time to resize them all.

All prices include UK postage. Happy to post overseas at cost. If my prices are way out, let me know, or make me an offer. Multiple purchases will of course qualify for a bulk buy discount.

Plenty more to add, but this will be my starter for ten, with the thread being updated frequenly, once I've got pics of items listed for sale.

If cash is not an option for payment, I'm open for swaps. At the moment I am after a control tech ahead stem - 1 1/8 M900 right shifter, m900 front mech, m95x front mech. I'm sure there is more......

Saddles and seat posts
  • Selle Success Angel carbon saddle. Mounted but not ridden (some marks on the rails only). Leather top, carbon base (and carbon painted rails). 2003 vintage - £20
Bars, bar ends, stems and grips
  • ATI bar end glove grips. Handle bar grip that also fit over end-bar mount or USE bar ends - £8

USE bar ends - candy blue (Yeti style). Excellent condition, no clamps - £12

USE bar ends - deep blue. NOS but missing a clamp - £12

Ti bars. Logo worn so can't make it out, but if anyone knows, I'm interested. Logo is a diamond that looks as though it says hope in it, but can't make it out clearly enough, and i know it is not hope). 150g, straight with a shim. 520mm wide - £30

Control tech ahead stem in silver. 1 inch steerer. A few marks but generally good condition. 150mm, 0 or very little rise - £10

Control tech ahead stem in black. 1 inch steerer. Minty condition. 150mm, 0 or very little rise - £20

Red KCNC stem - 1 1/8, O/S bars. 110 c-2-c. 7 degree rise - £10

Tioga Ti system (3) stem in silver. NOS and unmarked, though the warning decal has had an attempted removal so needs to come all the way off. 1 1/8 and about 130mm reach - £10

Club Roost i-beam stem in silver. 1 1/8 - £8

Club Roost i-beam stem in silver. 1 inch - £8
Mechs
  • Deore XT front mech (M750 I think). Works well, a few scratches. 34.9 clamp (which is missing the bolt) - £10

• I have another of these, as above, but will all bolts etc and in better condition - £12
Shifters

• Microshift grip/twist shifters. 7 Speed, mint condition and work extremely well. Includes shifters and grips - £12
Cranks

• XTR M952 165mm non-drive side arm. Previous owner seems to have had it powder coated in black, then attempted to polish it up and given up. Structurally sound, looks rough - postage
Misc
  • Green hope 31.8 seatpost clamp - New (I bought the wrong size) - £10

Hope V-brake blanking bolts. New in packaging, didn't fit my frame - £8

2 headlocks - one with red shaft and silver top-cap, the other has a silver shaft and a bacl top-cap - £6 each

Specialized composite bottle cage in black/red. Unmarked, possibly unused - £10

Ringo star. Blue/grey (XTR style) - £10

Woodman QR skewers. Scratched in the usual places, work well - £10

Steel steerer tube. 1 1/8 and 200mm long - £6

XT Shark fin. Has the XT decal peeling - £5.

Half and half pedals/ One side flat, one side shimano SPD. Not sure of make as no markings on them. Bought for a friend who wanted to give SPD's a go, but he tried my pedals and decided against it - £12

SOLD ITEMS:
Easton EC70 seatpost. 27.2 x 360mm. Condition wise it has seen some action (not by me, bought as part of a job lot for some wheels I was after), with various scuffs and scrapes, though nothing I would say structural. I'd use it if I had a 27.2 frame to mount it in. If you don't run a long seatpost, you won't see much of the marking. Price reflects this - £20

X-Lite bar ends in deep anno blue. Look exactly like onza cwa. A few scrapes as expected but nothing major - £12

USE chain device. A few small marks on the back, and a grub screw missing, but there are two, so no worried - £10

Kore Elite stem in candly blue (Yeti style, matched the USE bar ends listed above). NOS, 1 1/8, 100mm c-2-c. Fair amount of rise - £25

Kore stem in yellow. A few marks but should clean up well. 90 length c-2-c, 7-10 degree rise approx - £10

Giant racing CF10XL carbon flat bar. O/S clamp. 580mm wide. Paint around the clamp has flaked a bit. I have primed this and was going to touch up with black, but a back injury means that I need risers on my commuter, the only reason I'm selling these. - £20

Kore lite bar. Black, very few marks at all, except where the clamp mounts (will be covered so no worries). 560mm wide - £15

Annodised green cnc brake levers (body) with silver blades. I believe that these are for cantis, though happy to be advised otherwise. They cost me £45 plus postage off the bay, but they could be yours for £30
Rock Shox Judy XC forks. I bought these but have never used them as I acquired a set of SIDs soon after I bought these. Cartridge system, adjusters turn (though what they adjust I don't know) and are in good condition. Forks I believe are either 63mm or 80mm travel and the forks do work when pushed on. Cosmetically they are a little rough, with the worst being some flaking of the paint on the rear of the brace. 1 1/8 steerer which is 187mm long (memory of measurement, I can confirm obviously) - £25

Torelli downhil style (CNC?) stem. Chunky/sturdy in black - £8

Black Panaracer Trailblaster tyres. 1.95, tread and sidewalls good. Blue colouring to the side/edge of the grip - £20

Bontrager Race Light stem, 1 1/8, black - £10

Marin Quake tyres. Good condition and plenty of tread left. Some slight drying of the rubber, but nothing to worry about and difficult to see. Some slight discolouration due to outside storage - £20

LX cranks - M550, 175mm arms, square taper, threads all good - £15

Onza chill pills in silver - £10.

XT 7/8 speed thumb shifters. No mounts and the top cap on the right shifter has been scuffed. Work well though - £10

GT 1 inch threaded steerer forks. Orange (faded red splatter paint style).

USE Titanium seatpost. Virtually unmarked 25.0 x 280mm (various shims available) - £50

XTR M95* 5 arm chainring spider. Minty. Convert/change your old and tired integrated XTR chainrings to whatever rings you like - £25

Deore DX/M650 front mech. Bottom Pull, 28.6 (or is it 26.8?) clamp. Excellent condition - £12

Truvative Trushift chainrings - new/unused but have been kicking around the spares box/shed for a while so showing a few cosmetic marks and a bit of surface rust. Use would blow this off. 44/32/22 - £10

XT/M734 cantis. Full set including all bolts, washers, springs and a good set of brake blocks (I may have some straddles if needed, though need to check) - £25

XT M760 V brakes - full set in excellent condition, though no mounting bolt, noodles or blocks - £35

USE anno blue seatpost. Absolutely mint with barely a mark or fading. 25.0 x 400+mm (various shims available) - £30

Gipiemme Tecno 935 wheelset. 5 blade aluminium spoked 26 inch MTB wheels in red. Anno has faded slightly in places, but wheels are straign and true, though the bearings could do with a bit of grease as they've not been used for a good long while now. I think, though can't be sure for certain, that the rims are ceramic. Stunning looking wheelset that adorned the STS that won bike of the month last year (though they had polished them back to alu, removing the annodising). Decals still present, which is quite unusual, just like these wheels. I've only seen one other set (mentioned above) - £120 (swapped for some other wheels)
White Panaracer Magic front and rear tyres. Sidewalls good, tread OK, rubber not quite as supple as it should be and has faded a little so not quite white - £25

Early Crank brothers egg beater pedals (Chrome). Great condition, smooth bearings. 249g for the pair - £20

xtr m960 front mech.31.8 or 34.9 band (can't remember which). Mint condition and top pull. £30.

STX-RC V Brake levers in mint condition - £12

Shimano SL-M037 7 speed trigger shifters. Great condition mechanically and cosmetically - £15

Kore aheadlite3 ahead stem. 1 1/8. Excellent condition - £10

Dia compe SS7 canti brake levers in annodised blue - £15

Suntour xc cantis. Nos, rears are these energising version. In black and come with all bolts, straddles, cables etc. £20.

Deore DX/MT-60 cranks arms. Some marks and logos worn. Will polish up nicely - £15

USE Alien carbon post. 25.0 x 270mm (various shims availalbe) -£35

Easton Monkey lite xc carbon riser bar. Some visible markings and chips.scrapes to lacquer but nothing structural. Logo on the left of the clamp has come off. Hi rise, 660mm wide - £20

Selle Italia Flite Titanium Genuine Gel saddle (2002). Immaculate condition with a slight scuff to the blue leather on the nose. No other marks - £35 (Sold for £30)

Pace/Renthal sub 130 bard in anno blue. Lovely condition with a few marks here and there, though nothing to should about. 545mm uncut - £30

XT M737 front mech. Excellent/minty condition, though one of the 'stop' screws is a bit tight. 34.9 clamp (have shims id needed) - £15

Answer taperlite bars in fleuro yellow. Faded and marked. 580mm - £12

Ritchey layback (at least the clamp is) seatpost. Silver, 30.9 x 350mm - £15

kermitgreenkona88":o6v3hpff said:
Hi Interested in the Ritchey 30.9 post pending pics please
Pics as requested.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2122.JPG
    IMG_2122.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 7,587
  • IMG_2120.JPG
    IMG_2120.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 7,587
  • IMG_2121.JPG
    IMG_2121.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 7,587
Interested in the Pace/Renthal sub 130 bars in anno blue - pending pics please nicely :)

Pics of the Pace/Renthal bars as requested.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2142.JPG
    IMG_2142.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 7,544
  • IMG_2141.JPG
    IMG_2141.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 7,544
  • IMG_2140.JPG
    IMG_2140.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 7,544
Back