Hope XC4s on Cannondale

The Kilt

Old School Hero
Hi all, I have picked up some Hope XC4s to go onto my Cannondale F900, however the discs are the wrong size. Looking online it seems the rear's used a really small 130mm disc, and the fronts 150mm? is this correct? looking at 130 discs and they seem pretty rare, so maybe the IS to IS adaptor is the best approach?

i have found a pair of 130/150 rotors on ebay, but they are the 5 bolt for the spider on the original bulb hubs. Anyone worked a good way to sort this? Anyone got any adaptors they dont need anymore?

130/150 for xc 4.
Hope themselves havent rated this brake very highly, and you get the distinct idea they're rather forget this one exists.

130/150 for xc 4.
Hope themselves havent rated this brake very highly, and you get the distinct idea they're rather forget this one exists.
Thanks for the info, doesn’t distill me with huge confidence now! I managed to get 150 and 170 rotors and some adaptors so I’ll see how they go. If no good is it work going for the enduro 4/DH4/M4 caliper?
I wanted something of the same vintage and was toying with the shimano XT M755 as I always loved them but they looked a lot beefier. I had C2’s on both the lever types and didn’t really rate them.
Any other ideas?

Just go for it, and cross whatever bridge you come to at that time and not before and pay no attention to my ramblings :LOL:

Latest posts

Back