Hope Big Un Mk2 20mm end caps

sam_white

Diamond Back Fan
Looking for some 20mm end caps to fit a Mk2 (approx Year 2000) Hope Big Un front hub.

Could possibly trade for some Bulb 20mm end caps I have here that aren't any use to me!

Pic attached of what I'm looking for. Not fussed about colour, although black would be ideal.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Big Un 20mm.jpg
    Big Un 20mm.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 193
Thanks Dan, got some in the end - picked up a whole front wheel with a Big Un with the 20mm axle and knackered bearings. Now got a spare rim and hub as well as the right adapters :)

Sorry cant help, but a little info unless you are aware. I did have many moons ago a single one of these and it was fitted with double bearings. So on the hub the recess for the bearings should be double deep. Is that what it looks like on yours ?.

Just checked the box...

So,I have a single red end spacer for the big un. I'll do some pics later if i can get the bloody camera to work. But it looks on the inside face like the bearing mount was cut off. It might just be wear to the ano, so i couldnt say for certain, and i couldnt also say if it is drive side or non drive side.
Its about 14,maybe 15mm high.(or wide, however thats measured)

Back