Hi Everyone.

Hi Darren,
Welcome to the Forum! If your experience here is anywhere near as good as mine then you're gonna love it.There's a fairly standard warning which I received when I joined-You will probably end up spending more time/money on bikes from this point forward,chasing a dream build or recreating something you owned.Rings true for many,myself included.
Plenty of Kona fans who I'm sure would be more than willing to assist and point you in the right direction,and as you've probably gathered there's a lot of decent guys/girls on here who are happy to help with spares/information/repair tips.I also came here looking for spares,for a 16 yr old bike.My one and only ride.6 years on,Think I'm up to 6 bikes now🙄.
Pictures make all the difference here,makes it a lot quicker and easier for all to understand.Plus we like to see bikes,all ages/models/conditions.Originality very much appreciated but not necessary.Don't be put off by the top end,showroom standard stuff.Plenty of rat bikes/frankenbuilds/pub bikes/skip rescues also.
If you find out what you need spares wise,pop a thread in the wanted section (pre '98 most likely) and with a bit of luck you'll hear something.
Good luck with the search,hope you find the spares you need and have an all round great experience!😁
Preferably without breaking the bank/stealing the kids dinner money!

Back