Has anyone heard from John Grafton?

Monolith

Dirt Disciple
Hi, was wondering if anything has happened to John?

I ordered a bunch of parts (speed controllers, pods, etc -about $1300 worth) from John via his FB in October. Got some replies about shipping delays then. Last 2 messages I sent n Nov/Dec I have no replies. Just wondering if he is still in business?

Re:

John is posting on his FB page pretty frequently - not necessarily about bike bits though.
Last one was yesterday

Re:

I'm waiting for bits too but have had contact from him in the last few weeks. I think he has a delay with some Ti parts at the moment.

Re:

Assuming nothing untoward has happened him, hes 100% upstanding. Bought tons of stuff from him over the years and hes always a pleasure to deal with. He gets a lot of orders so prob just waiting on a few items to come back into stock.

Someone posted a picture of a load of new parts they had received from him on facebook, yesterday.
He's a decent guy, no need to worry.

Re:

John is working and posting on FB. The shifter pods have gone to anodising last week I think. He is doing all the work himself. Please be patient.

Re:

John is working and posting on FB. The shifter pods have gone to anodising last week I think. He is doing all the work himself. Please be patient.

Back