Gt Zaskar £50 - Nuneaton

Nice find, bargain if legit but there is an old saying here (15 or so miles outside) that bizarrely always rings true from my experience and that is never deal with anyone from Nuneaton.

I could sit here until midnight writing horror stories of times me, my family or friends have tried buying something in Nuneaton and its been a wild goose chase, scam, a b.s artist, goes back on the deal/their word or tries upping the price.

Not trying to put anyone off, you can't tar everyone with the same brush after all just a heads up.

Nice find, bargain if legit but there is an old saying here (15 or so miles outside) that bizarrely always rings true from my experience and that is never deal with anyone from Nuneaton.

I could sit here until midnight writing horror stories of times me, my family or friends have tried buying something in Nuneaton and its been a wild goose chase, scam, a b.s artist, goes back on the deal/their word or tries upping the price.

Not trying to put anyone off, you can't tar everyone with the same brush after all just a heads up.
My best mate is from Nuneaton!

...and from what he has told me in the past pretty much all you say is true. I don't even think I would trust him either with a sale :LOL:

This could definitely be a bargain though, as long as it hasn't got cracked anywhere. Hopefully it gets saved...

Back