GT Xizang LE

Helios

Retro Newbie
Found your website whilst mooching the internet and wanted to pose a question. I have a GT Xizang frame that I would like to sell along with a couple of pairs of forks. Is the best place on eBay or is Facebook a good idea?

From my personal experience I like to use here to sell as I have never had any issue at all with any buyer. They're polite, understanding & I like knowing any parts/bikes have gone to a good home.
I use Ebay as a last resort - Yes things tend to sell faster as it has a wider audience but the fees are ridiculous as are the time wasters. Selling on Ebay is often more trouble than its worth.

Never sold anything on FB but you're not covered & I've heard a lot of bad stories about scammers, people being held at knifepoint and such

Thank you very much for the advice. Is there a specific for sale section on here or is it a case of posting in general chat?

Found your website whilst mooching the internet and wanted to pose a question. I have a GT Xizang frame that I would like to sell along with a couple of pairs of forks. Is the best place on eBay or is Facebook a good idea?
What forks are you looking to sell Helios?
Ps. Great username😉

What year Xizang? And size?

I couldn't tell you year of manufacture but I bought it in 97. It's 21" from centre to top of seat tube. I'm 6' and it fits me well.

Back