Garmin Edge 1000 GPS computer and accessories SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Top of the line Garmin Edge 1000 GPS computer. It comes with the Garmin out front mount and a black rubber case, as well as the original Garmin sync/charge micro USB cable. I have a quarter turn mount (not pictured) which I can include if you plan to mount it on the stem.

It's the largest screen Garmin computer (3.0") and it comes with Europe map preinstalled and with free updates. This device is £499 new from Garmin - have a look at https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/13449 ... -01161-01# and you'll see it's a device with limitless possibilities - turn-by-turn navigation, route planning, Wifi and bluetooth syncing, smart notifications, LiveTrack, live Strava segments if you have the Strava subscription, loads of free apps available from the Connext IQ store. It has GPS+Glonass so you get extremely fast satellite fixes within a few seconds of switching it on. There are two of these in my family as well as three Forerunner watches, an old Edge 500, and I've upgraded the Edge 1000s from 800 and 810s that we had in the past.

It's updated to the latest firmware. A free map update is available too though I can't find a micro SD card large enough to install it on at the moment! You can get the map update freely via Garmin Express if you've got an micro SD though, there's no registration/code required. Condition-wise it is in fine functional order, the only thing to note is a light scratch on the lower third of the screen. In normal use you won't notice it unless the screen is turned off, as in the last photo (even then I had to move it to the right angle to picture it). There is a ScreenGuard screen protector currently fitted, though I couldn't get the last tiny bit of bubble out of the top right corner as you can see in that photo!

Now reduced to £170 - SOLD

Back