FS. Retro-Modern build Cannondale F800 with Lefty Speed DLR

j3aay

Retro Guru
Here I am selling a very nice Cannondale CAAD4 and Lefty 110mm Speed DLR equipped mountain bike. It’s been built with barely used 2018 SRAM NX 1x11 to give it a clean modern look- also shed a heap of weight.

SPEC:

- Cannondale CAAD4 F800 frame, professionally stripped of paint and polished by me. It looks like a mirror finish. It has a couple minor dints from bike locks but overall mint. New headset bearings fitted.

- 2008 Lefty DLR forks. Serviced 8 weeks ago by RSF Plymouth (at a cost of £120). They have air, rebound and lock out adjust. 110mm travel. 80mm stem WITH the rare steerer tube toolset.

- SRAM DB5 brakeset with lightweight Hayes rotors.

- NX Shifter, rear mech and cranks. Almost unmarked, PC1130 chain, Sunrace MS30 cassette 10-42t) and a 30t up front.

- Original Mavic Crossland UST Tubeless wheels. Running new Michelin tyres and black alloy valves (Stans sealant). Hope QR Skewer.

- Promax matte Carbon seatpost with gel WTB Slim seat

- Whyte branded light weight alloy flat bars. Almost new ODI Lock On grips

- Period alloy Cannondale bottle cage and seat clamp.

- Polycarbonate Giant branded flat pedals just to get you going (I ran XT SPD’s).

It’s a ripper off a bike that can still hang with the new XC stuff. It’s gonna be circa 24lbs as it’s is. I had it down to 22lb with XO1 carbon bits and carbon bars. It flies! The forks are superb too, really take out the bumps.

The price reflects the build quality and the rarity of some of the bits in this condition.

I am open to offers as I need the space.

£450.00

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Potentially.

Let me know what you’d want and the cash you would offer. I’d prefer it to go complete but I’d consider splitting for sure.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back