Sold Sold - Marin Edridge Grade - 1992 - more photos added

david000

Retro Newbie
50938162958_66cdaa0afa_c.jpg

I've owned the bike for about 20 years but only use it for pottering about locally.

I picked up a new bike last year so the Marin has been sitting in the shed, hence it's time to find a new home for it.

The spec is:
Marin Eldridge Grade
Chrome Molly frame
RST Forks
Mavic Wheels
Azonic Bars
Suspension Seat Post
Original Marin Seat
Shimano Deore DX rear Derailleur
Shimano SG C-48 Front chain wheels
Shimano brakes
Club Roost rear brake booster
MBR Magazine mudguard (!)

I can post more photo's as required.

Price: £160

Buyer to collect (Midlands) or arrange a courier.

Last edited:
Re:

Do you have the original forks, handlebars, cantis and seat post?

Might help the sale as they can be tough to find.

Lovely bike.

Re: Re:

manc_lad":3owr4b80 said:
Do you have the original forks, handlebars, cantis and seat post?

Might help the sale as they can be tough to find.

Lovely bike.

Thank you.

Unfortunately the bike is as pictured. I think it must have been owned by a local lad who upgraded it before moving it on to the local bike shop. I was after something to knock about on and picked it up from there.

I've added new tires, chain and brake pads. Also for full disclosure there must be a miss match between the chain wheel and rear gears as it's seemingly impossible to set the chain length to service all possible gear combinations.

All that said the bike seems to attract positive comments so it would be nice if it went to someone who can give it the attention it deserves.

Re:

There's a snotty Eldridge up on Facebook that is the same model, same size and has the original forks that could be a donor? It's £40 and in Pickering. I was going to buy it myself until I realised I had absolutely no use for it! :facepalm:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":g0aupflc said:
I was going to buy it myself until I realised I had absolutely no use for it! :facepalm:

That's the problem for me. It will just sit in the shed for the next 10 years :LOL:

Re: FS - Marin Edridge Grade - 1992 ?

Sorry for not replying to PM's, it looks like I don't have enough posts as yet to turn that on.

In response to a request here are some more photo's:

51015153658_c349f5c57a_c.jpg

51015970982_a30af1f57d_c.jpg

51015153878_8d5833abe4_c.jpg

51015881021_b8396a5b47_c.jpg

51015881146_4094c5b230_c.jpg

51015971482_b2b7cb619a_c.jpg

51015971597_c8616d1268_c.jpg

I can shoot more and post as required.

manc_lad - I've received the PM but I can't reply directly as I have not made 30 forum posts.

If you pm me an email address I can reply ? Bike is still available.

If some one could PM manc_lad to let him know there is a post for him that would be cool.

Latest posts

Back