FS: Cracked maxlight ti sync frame 29er frame 19.5"

Mr floyd

Dirt Disciple
Cracked maxlight ti sync frameset 19.5 for sale. The crack is on the chainstay, otherwise its in very good condition.

I contacted enigma bikes about repairing it but they wanted to completely replace both stays which came in at over £400 which was more than I wanted to spend since I'm using something else now.

However I hate to throw it away and its just taking up space.

It could be a good project for some one who wants to pick up a ti frame on the cheap. Everything I've read suggests it should be repairable for less if you know someone with the skills but i could well be wrong, buyer beware.

If anyone wants it I'll sell it for £50 plus p&p (I'm in Barcelona). I'll be happy to post some more photos if anyone is actually interested.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20200425_194608.jpg
    20200425_194608.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 960
  • 20200425_194534.jpg
    20200425_194534.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 960
  • 20200425_194524.jpg
    20200425_194524.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 960
Magpiegifts":d896t5uy said:
Private message sent.

Hey - I don't think I'm able to reply to your pm, maybe because I don't have enough public posts. Or I'm just being really dense, I was able to reply to pm's in the past.

Anyhow, it's not a problem for me to wait 10 days. Would prefer uk bank transfer but only because I never really understand whats going on with fees when I use paypal, its not a deal beaker either way.

cheers

Magpiegifts":1d0azkn1 said:
Private message sent.

Hey - I don't think I'm able to reply to your pm, maybe because I don't have enough public posts. Or I'm just being really dense, I was able to reply to pm's in the past.

Anyhow, it's not a problem for me to wait 10 days. Would prefer uk bank transfer but only because I never really understand whats going on with fees when I use paypal, its not a deal beaker either way.

cheers

Thanks for the reply, I made a call this morning and luckily I know someone who is able to fix it.

I will send you my email address via private message

mattpayne":3idfudlt said:
on the (very slim!) chance this falls through, can I call dibs!

You're up! Pete has dropped out due to postage costs. The cheapest I have been able to find is 105euro to post it back to the uk. You are of course welcome to do your own research, the important thing is to make sure the price is for the "volumetric weight" since it is a bulky item. The smallest I think I'll be able to get it is 104cmx55cmx30.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hi Mattpayne

I cant reply to your pm as I haven't used the site enough.

The good news is it is still available and I should be able to ship it to the uk for £60 with TNT.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back