FS: Breaking Top End SS Project (Curtis/King/Pace/Middleburn

DaveyBoyWonder

Retro Guru
Hi all.
Decided to break my singlespeed project as I simply don't think I'd use it. Discount for the whole lot/multiple items and a few quid knocked off for collection from Halifax.

- Curtis S1 frameset (26" wheels, NOS never ridden, 16" frame in british racing green) - SOLD
- Pace RC31 440mm forks. VGC with a bit of marking on the dropouts but all decals etc intact - £80
- Chris King Aheadset in black. Some scuffing on the lower cup but functionally 100%. Comes with top cap - SOLD
- Hope SP3 XC wheelset. 26" with black hubs, straight pull spokes, Stans Crest rims and never ridden Halo H-Block tan wall tyres - SOLD
- Thomson 70mm X4 stem - £40
- Thomson 27.2mm x 410mm post - SOLD
- Salsa Liplock 32mm clamp - SOLD
- On-One OG carbon bars - SOLD
- Hope Mini Mono brakes (the black/gold ones). No rotors and suited for 160mm rotors front and rear. Hose length would suit a small/rigid frame - £80
- Middleburn RS8 X-Type in black with some scuff marks. 4-bolt spider and fitted but never ridden Shimano BB - SOLD
- Charge Scoop seat in black with white underneath - SOLD

I'll be breaking it this week unless theres an offer on the whole lot. For more info, contact me on davidbarnett1980ATgmailDOTCOM.

Cheers
Dave

For sale by DaveyBoyWonder, on Flickr

Re:

No probs Rob. 150 for the frame and 500 for the whole lot.

Forgot to mention, there's a ss kit on the rear wheel I'll leave on too.

Updated ad with whats gone. RC31s still here, as are the Hope Mini Monos, Thomson stem and I've also found an SLX front brake with 203mm rotor (but no caliper/fork mount) - £25 posted

Back