Forme Strange MTB

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View

There is something strange about it ...... what could it be? Maybe that the "disc-lock break"s? .... no, that's not it ...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
First covid lockdown — everyone locally was out on their bikes and twice I spotted forks on backwards. The second time, sat in the park, I couldn't bear it so I politely told the woman. But it's since caused me to doubt everything... from 9-11 to flat earth theory to the mysteries of existence.

I am traumatised.

Jesus, total sacrilege. How can someone be aware enough of trick stuff to pull together such a steed, and then on the same hand have zero awareness on basic mechanics. Even excusing that it doesn't even look right. It's like a lottery winner who buys a race car just 'cos they can, but wouldn't even know how to harness themselves in, let alone drive the damn thing properly!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The country is facing a backwards fork pandemic:

The country is facing a backwards fork pandemic:

ALSO CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!! PUNCTUATION IS ALSO A PROBLEM BUT ANYWAY.......!!

Back