For Sale For Sale Dave Russell Racing Bike

Toecutter

Old School Hero
Offered for sale is my Dave Russell racer that I've used on many time trial events. This example dates from the 1980's/90's and is in overall very nice condition with some decent quality fitted parts. Size of this short wheel based frame is 22.5" seat tube centre to top and the top tube is 21.5"centre to centre. Wheels currently fitted are a more usable and very smart looking pair of Weinmann 700 clinchers with Normandy high flange quick release hubs and the attractive Vittoria green and cream kevlar tyres. Other parts fitted are gold Galli brakes - the N/S lever hood is split, an SR drilled alloy 52/42 chain set with Shimano front and rear derailleurs and shifters; 12 gears, Sakae Custom bars with a 130mm reach 3ttt bar stem. Zeus (Campagnolo copy) pedals and a Campagnolo head set are also fitted. This bike is incredibly light and fast with the longer length bar stem allowing for a good position when riding at speed. This is a reluctant sale in that I knew Dave Russell when he ran his shop in Twyford, Berkshire but I need to raise some funds for a Curly Hetchins project and I already own another Dave Russell. More pictures can be provided and forwarded direct to anyone who is interested.
Asking price of £350, computer not included and collection can be made from either RG6 near Reading ( close to Earley Railway Station) or Donnington, Newbury. I do not use a smart phone so don't always regularly check my pc, easier to be contacted on 07584 044161. P1070294.JPG

Back