For Sale: Custom Corratec Bow 205 (Limited time offer!)

MDz

Retro Newbie
This offer won’t be valid for long, as I’m moving to another country and I need to sell this bike right now.

Custom Corratec Bow 205. I’ve bought this bike 1 year ago in a mint condition and only ridden it couple of times. I’ve upgraded it, invested plenty of time and some money, and maintained it in best way possible. FYI, This bike wasn’t original when I got it either.

This is what sets it apart from the original:

 Tange Seiki by CaneCreek Headset
 White tires GEAX Saguaro 2" barely used, condition as if new
 RockShox Judy in a perfect condition. Fully serviced, new oil. Out of necessity the steerer tube had to be professionally replaced with a new one. The job has been done very well with only minor marks underneath the fork crown.
 Riser ROOX with GripShifts
 Avid BB7 with an Avid lever, new semi-metallic braking pads
 New Novatec front hub, machine bearings
 Advanced Technology stem
 TIME Alium black (matchy!) pedals in a very good condition
 Flite saddle

Other than that, it’s (almost) fully equipped with black Shimano LX as seen on pictures. Little to no cassette and rim wear are evidences of how little this bike has been used. Brand new KMC X8.93 chain installed.

Apart from the bike itself, this is the original parts I’m attaching:

-The other purple (left) Corratec brake lever
-Purple Corratec front hub
-Spokes from the previous version of the front wheel
-Original Corratec Bull Bar, as for the grips I’d have to search for them as I’m not sure where they are
-Original black Corratec threaded headset, although the locking screw had to be cut
-V-Brake Saccoon that came with the forks

(The “rusty” grease visible between pedals and cranks is actually assembly lube)

Size:
-Corratec Size "5"
-Seat tube c-t 49cm
-Horizontal tube measured from the top of ST to the top of steerer: 55,5cm

PRICE & SHIPPING:

260 GBP + 40 GBP shipping (if you can find a cheaper shipping then I’m open for business)

Payment options:

a) Full price + shipping, transferred to an English account (need to check if I can transfer it to my Polish account by a particular 3rd party though) – MOST PREFERRED
b) 2x shipping costs (just in case) transferred to an English account and rest of the money handled to courier (not 100% sure if they provide this particular service, would need to check)
c) Either one of the above, but money transferred via PayPal

The bike is in Krakow, Poland.

Please contact me at: maurycy.dziubinski<at>gmail.com

Back