Fisher titanium…….

There's a lot going on there for sure.

Maybe careful use of a slit disc in a grinder could remove the offending item and put the frame back into normal service. Maybe a seatpost inside the new seatpost...

Cranks look like 110 bcd Shimano with the tabs chopped off, ring mounted on a spacer to inner ring bolts and a mega long BB axle.

Why? I dread to ask.

There's a lot going on there for sure.

Maybe careful use of a slit disc in a grinder could remove the offending item and put the frame back into normal service. Maybe a seatpost inside the new seatpost...

Cranks look like 110 bcd Shimano with the tabs chopped off, ring mounted on a spacer to inner ring bolts and a mega long BB axle.

Why? I dread to ask.

Yes, the chainset on the Fisher is an abomination....my question was aimed at the work of art on the road bike image posted by Shaznaz786. Whatever it is I definitely need one!

Yep I wondered about exactly that on the Fisher - chop it off, cut a slot and a relief hole, weld on a stress washer around the relief hole. Measure outside diameter to get a seat collar. Measure inside diameter to get a seatpost, Voila!

Re-name frame The Cracked Creaker - bet you could hear it coming from five blocks away.

Scrub bike ...(grief...)

I personally think that this is the beginning of truly bespoke bikes. Get measured, know your ideal bb-saddle height. Weld. Done.

I am just going into the workshop to throw away all my dropper posts and fire up the TIG

Looks like a classic workshop practical joke to me....

Paduano caligula...
What a bike..
PRODUCTION MTB

BRUT-Carbon Titanium

Using technologies and materials already exploited in Cain, the Brut and a chassis that uses a shock Cane Creek air-to-air with 2cm of travel. Frame Softail minimal weight, has an innovative rear stays low sheaths by courses for more than 200mm and a handkerchief reinforcement that ensures rigidity and reliability.
Wagon rear wagon rear x

Particular rear of the wagon: To ensure the 2cm and 1 / 2 of the wheel has had to resort to a flat ovality of sheaths low. At the same time you are due to take the inflections of the wagon moving away from central areas and welding in that it insisted. Hence the need for a reinforcement especially under the compass of the bottom bracket.

Handkerchief reinforcement

Titanium-Carbon CAINO

The CAINO Titanium-Carbon is the end of 10 years of experience and engineering technology applied to the cycle. Titanium grade 9 and high modulus carbon joined together with adhesives bicomponent of military industry.

Caligula Titanium

The Caligula Titanium is realized, however, entirely with double thickness prized pipelines drawn from an alloy of titanium matrix 3Al/2.5V. Titanium 3 Al/2.5V

A frame Paduano, by its nature, is exclusive and uncompromising, dedicated to the customer which requires the implementation tailored and accompanied by long warranties.

Each frame Paduano may have compatibility for the disc brake and, above all, a new steering system integrated. The rear wagon is designed to provide the explosiveness in the response that is best suited for a pure frame cross country competition but at the same time ensure the comfort needed to amateur race route is engaging for hours to drive the biker.

SPECIAL
Attack and in turn integrated titanium: great torsional rigidity as the diameter oversize the attack, light weight, has a clean and essential.
Attack and fold and bend Attack

Integrated steering tube

An integrated steering tube made a C.N.C. through two cycles of turning on various work centers on four axles and welded to the chassis after it was downloaded and lightened, contributes to making the chassis extremely precise driving.
Two double shielded bearings set in creating, in fact, a steering wheel that does not cross traditional, but directly on two specially made a swelling on the steering tube of the fork and another on the upper clamping bush. Integratie steering tube so could not only eliminate the caps that feature all the traditional headset, but also the cone top of recording the result to obtain a system capable of maintaining tension in critical condition and, for absurd, even apart from locking the attack handlebars.

Wagon rear wagon rear

The rear tank is made with two rear horizontal section diameter and increased steadily throughout their length. The constancy of the diameter increases the rigidity of the rear of the wagon up to 60%.
In order to give, then, the necessary comfort to the wishbone rear frame was designed with a very strong and raggiatura with one well-curved pipe 5 times on 3 orthogonal axes. A dropout with a special interchangeable eylet was achieved by CNC to monitor the location of these special pipes.

PRODUCTION ROAD

Titanium-Carbon FIDIA

The production path of Paduano Racing expresses the state of the Italian telaistica artigtianale.
The transposition of Cain Mtb enlarging production from the road. The geometry of FIDIA more with all the benefits of solutions designed to stiffen the front triangle through the use of tubes in high modulus carbon bonded with Dual-derived military, guarantee an increase in precision driving downhill and more control during shots.

Judah Titanium

Judah TitanioModello peak is the Judas titanium using the same lines of Caligula Mtb subject thickness thinner and smaller diameter of the tube horizontal. It is produced in its version "Classic" (with the pipe saddle pull) and "Custom" (integrated seat tube). Done on a scale of measures theoretically infinite, this frame can provide an incredible torsional rigidity not easily found in a normal titanium frame.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back