Fat Chance is back...

Re:

He had a bit of a false start a few weeks ago but hopefully he will be back this spring. Wondering if Pumkin orange is the new grello ;)

Re:

Bet the ltd ed first run is already spoken for and will be flipped on the bay asap. Hope it lives upto expectation.

Re: Re:

M-Power":1wr45gd9 said:
Bet the ltd ed first run is already spoken for and will be flipped on the bay asap.

I bet the first run will be made in the same factory as and bear an uncanny resemblance to an On-One

pete_mcc":g8c41dmk said:
I bet the first run will be made in the same factory as and bear an uncanny resemblance to an On-One

Either that or rebadged IF Deluxes :shock: :LOL: [That was a joke ;) ]

I personally feel that using the Yo Eddy name might be a mistake, if I recall the origin of the name correctly.. Maybe shoulda thought of something new for the relaunch..

Re:

They could be all 'glued' in China and branded Yo Mamma sooo Ugly, Yo Crazy Mutha... or summink edgy,ghetto ;) It needs to be ridden by Vin Diesel in the next FF movie, give it some street cred.

Scene...Some dweeb rocks up at some mental downhill resort on his Ti susser...then Vin slowly rolls up on his 'American' steel hard tail Fat and out jumps him.

M-Power":1oar8nyw said:
They could be all 'glued' in China and branded Yo Sushi.

And so begins the Suggested Model Name for the FAT CHANCE Relaunch.. :cool:

Re:

Now Yo Talkin. Leave all those historic names alone, I say. Let's get creative ;)

Model name suggestion The Boneshaker. A frame grown in a laboratory from fused human bone cells around a carbon matrix. You can grow flesh on it too. It's alive...well almost.

Back