FanBoy Badges Vote Now

FanBoy Badges Vote Now

• Total voters

drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Claud Butler, GT, Klein, Kona, Marin, Muddy Fox, Yeti, ...

I'm ignoring the ones that I think are never going to get 10 votes (Dawes, Koga-Miyata, Nishiki, Saracen etc come to mind) and the large corporations like Giant, Scott, Specialized, Trek etc.

Oh, and then there's road bikes too, of course. I'll leave that list up to someone who actually knows about those.

I think you are under estimating the love for Saracens...

But I do take your point. Where does it end?

mk one

Old School GrandMaster
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I like how you can click on the name and see all the members who have voted for said brand 🧐

Raging_Bulls

Sbike Fan
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I think you are under estimating the love for Saracens...

But I do take your point. Where does it end?
Oh, I wasn't trying to make a point really. I was merely listing the eligible ones that came to mind. I wasn't sure if GT and Kona already had a badge, but it looks like they do.

I know there's a hardcore Saracen fanbase, I just didn't think it was large enough. That brand somehow never really was on my radar so I never spent much time in the Saracen threads.

retroJIM

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Could people not specify their own Bicycle Brand Affiliation? That way everyone would be happy. Perhaps a list of obvious brands then an option other, where people can put "Apollo", "Carrera" or some other BSO 🙃

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Could people not specify their own Bicycle Brand Affiliation? That way everyone would be happy. Perhaps a list of obvious brands then an option other, where people can put "Apollo", "Carrera" or some other BSO 🙃

Sadly doesn't work like that, plus it would leave open to obvious abuse.