Eddy Merckx 7-Eleven Colours

pipthepilot

Retro Newbie
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know what the metallic green colour code is on an Eddy Merxkx 7-Eleven team bike?

I have a Merckx Corsa Extra frame that is in need of restoration. I have always loved the 7-Eleven team colours and would love to create a replica bike for myself. I recently dropped the frame off to get chromed and painted but I need to find the correct paint for the restorer to use.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Philip

Re:

Hi,

I just restored my Corsa Extra which had the 7-Eleven colours, but needed a repaint. I'm not sure of the colour code but you could ask my painter, Neil Shankland from Atlantic Boulevard in Bury Manchester,who knows the correct colour code. Tell him he painted my frame and sure he'd be happy to give you the code. Regards,
Toby

Re: Re:

toby1974":1ip66q6u said:
Hi,

I just restored my Corsa Extra which had the 7-Eleven colours, but needed a repaint. I'm not sure of the colour code but you could ask my painter, Neil Shankland from Atlantic Boulevard in Bury Manchester,who knows the correct colour code. Tell him he painted my frame and sure he'd be happy to give you the code. Regards,
Toby

Thanks Toby,

I will reach out to Neil and find out.

By the way, your bike looks fantastic.

Philip

Back