Sold Dura ace 9 speed nos shifters and 10 speed front and rear derailleurs

Mickeyspinn

rBotM Winner
Well was going to use these to create something light and different....10 or 12 speed from 18! however I think I can save almost 100g by moving upto 11 speed tackle now so these are to go!
Rear derailleur is ok...springs are super strong and pivots are pretty nice and taught.jockey wheels have plenty of life too...some small marks but nothing huge or ugly. Quite presentable👍
Sub 200 g too not bad for a long cage.
Front derailleur is taught and smooth and the spring is powerful! Some chrome bumbling on back off cage and a little missing from where the cage meets pivot point. Still presentable!
Light! If my scales are being mischievous 74g
Shifters are nos....been fitted and run with both derailleurs only on the workstand they've not been outdoors! Nice and light at 76g the pair.
Comes with the Dura ace rear outer cable too...unused.

£150 posted for all of it!
IMG_20220726_125110_985.jpg

IMG_20220726_124714_123.jpg

Rear mech looks more 7700 than 7800 to me. I have both in standard short arm version and the 7800 has a more streamlined cut away body

I think @pigman is suggesting the opposite to me! I'm not convinced - looks too curvaceous, plus the italicised DA logo makes me think it's 7800. There should be an engraving on there somewhere to settle it!

That’s a good price for that little lot. That rear mech has put thoughts in my mind about that magic combo thing where you put a road mech on an MTB and it’s all amazing. Long cage, just looked it up and it will do 34t max rear and a triple front is that right?

That’s a good price for that little lot. That rear mech has put thoughts in my mind about that magic combo thing where you put a road mech on an MTB and it’s all amazing. Long cage, just looked it up and it will do 34t max rear and a triple front is that right?
Yep priced to sell....it's about what I need for a nice light 11 speed chain and a cassette to chop up 😆
I never took it to 34 only 32 reckon it could if you get chain length and pivot screw tension right!
Rear would cope on triple but the front derailleur is I believe a double...I never bother with a granny...she stays home and knits jumpers!

Back