Sorted Digging for Gold - Hope Gold bits please - BOTM Steel Steed month help

Carge

Retrobike Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi guys,

Looking for some gold Hope QRs - and 160mm Hope discs.......
Tempt me ;)

Rocking horse poo - but if you don't ask......
Thanks in advance

Carge

Retrobike Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
That could be do-able.
Would you be able to PM me a pic or two please - and how much would you like for them?

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I've got some gold hope rotors in160/180. They are on a bike that's done about 50 miles around center parcs. I had them to match the x0 gold groupset I had on it but I've switched over to xt so no need for the colour match now.

Someone has some gold qrs listed in the fs section.

DKFan

Dirt Disciple
Ah I maybe ishaw can help you with the rotors - mine are still on a (very clean) bike. Actually, here they are. The 160 has some minor marks where I had to use a saw to take out a rounded bolt. £30 posted for both plus the Brucie bonus pictured.hRrIKkVpSEaCKwClliZTpg.jpg

Last edited:

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I've a pile about to come up. Stem, headset, spacers,seat clamp,skewers,F20 pedals(need a service),top cap, end caps,180/160mm mono floating rotors and a single 203mm floating saw rotor in VGC. Number of the bits nos. All in excellent condition otherwise.
Pro 2 wheelset(In gold obviously) laced to DT Swiss XR400 rims.

Also got the nos mono mini lever blades and master cylinder covers(Only available as set- blades/covers), if interested. Either as they are or fitted to a good conditioned fully working set of mono mini. PM/F--IS/R. Fitted and along with the gold mono floaters, would be ultra blingy ;)

I can complete the ensemble with some gold token grips and gold shimano saint BB. Not Hope, but matches beautifully. And a NSB front 180mm PM-PM adaptor, also a rear NSB IS-PM 160mm in gold.

Last edited: