Dave Yates Diabolo

retroJIM

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I keep looking at this Dave Yates Diabolo. It's been for sale for ages.

I think it sold at one point but must have been returned.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284327476690

Such a shame they won't bring the price down.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ahhh, this one again :)

Diabolos are lovely things but this one does look a bit sad for the price really. I would want to have a closer look at that down tube lug as well.

Hopefully somebody who really wants it (and is happy to spend a bit of £££ on a refurb) takes pity and gives it a good home...

Ahhh, this one again :)

Diabolos are lovely things but this one does look a bit sad for the price really. I would want to have a closer look at that down tube lug as well.

Hopefully somebody who really wants it (and is happy to spend a bit of £££ on a refurb) takes pity and gives it a good home...
Yes, I'd be tempted if it were cheaper.

Is that not for a pulley wheel ? Top routed shifter cable for down pull mech.
Yeah, it is for a pulley. Mine has the same thing.

It's that paint loss on the drive side lug that looks a bit bothersome. Just at the foot of the down tube. Probably is just paint TBH but I'm assuming is that what the seller is getting at :)

Looks good for the money to me, as it's such a rarity, you gotta think where else can I get one? Im not the seller btw

Been watching this for a while, seller sent a decent offer with free postage so i took a gamble and bought it. Its currently on its way back to where it was made in Newcastle.
I'm not very good at thinning down my collection 😁

It was a good discount. Was tempted myself.

Back